Monday, November 28, 2011

Transitioning



So overnight we're supposed to switch from fall/Thanksgiving mode to full-on Christmas? I've never been able to do this. In fact, I recently experienced my own personal letdown, or should I say breakdown, after playing hostess to friends and family this past Turkey Day. (Just ask my boyfriend!) I decided I'm going to ease into Christmas this year — Take more hikes, spend more time with friends, enjoy the world around me. Because if I don't stop and look around once in a while, I could miss it. (Thanks, Ferris!)


Speaking of ...


"Even in a perfect world, where everything was equal, I'd still own the film rights and be working on the sequel." Cheesy 80s video version here.


Nice article on expectation vs. reality in romantic relationships.


Man this was eye-opening. The middle school years are crucial!


Cool series on people dramatically changing their lives.


Why guys are PCs and girls are Macs, and other dad-to-daughter observations.


Another great cookie recipe. Anything containing Nutella has got to be good.


Regarding Christmas lights, my sentiments exactly!


The Christmas season in Cambria officially begins Thursday!


Have a fulfilling week!



*Molly Nugent photo

No comments:

Post a Comment